Monday, August 17, 2009

It's TRANCE-FORMED!

What a rush! I am sure a lot of peeps attended MTV World Stage as I myself did. At least you guys do know that as party organizers ourselves, we do support other events as well. However, you will not get my ten cent opinion on that event because that's not the main focus on our topic.

Let's discuss TRANCEFORMERS!

First of all THANK YOU all for showing up and lending your support for this event. Although the turn-up was not superbly fantastic, I saw you guys rock out so hard to them trance tunes. Jony and misterAriffin paired up to jam-pack energy tunes sending hands up in the air. They're such a killer combo.

As lil' appreciation to ya'll who made it there, you might find your faces on our web album below:-

http://picasaweb.google.com/justcontactgt/TRANCEFORMERS#

What a night!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com